Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our website or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian data protection supervisory authority (www.dsb.gv.at) about our processing of your personal data.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art.6 (1) s.1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of retrieval
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (specific page)
– access status/HTTP status code
– the amount of data transferred in each case
– referrer website
– operating system and its interface
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
– transient cookies (see b)
– persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and for example refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) In the case of direct or indirect links to other websites that are outside the scope of responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would come into force solely if the author has knowledge of the contents and it would be technically possible and reasonable for the author to prevent the use in case of illegal contents. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, the author hereby expressly dissociates itself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references provided within the author's own website as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author. Only the provider of the page to which the link is provided is liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages arising from the use or non-use of information presented in this way, not the person who merely links to the respective publication.
f) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In case of activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be truncated within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. IP anonymisation is active on this website. On request of the proprietor of this website, Google will use this information to assess your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide the website proprietor with further services related to the use of the website and the internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not connected with any other Google data. You can avoid storage of the cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; we do however point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. Further, you can avoid collection of the data created by the cookie and referring to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of these data by Google if you download and install the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
g) This website integrates plug-ins of the social network Facebook, Facebook Inc, Menlo Park, California, United States, in the form of a “Like-Button” and/or the social network Google Plus of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States, in the form of a “+1-Button”. The plugin enables a direct connection between the user's browser and the Facebook or Google server. This way, Facebook or Google gathers information (in particular date and time of the website access and other browser-related information) of the user on the website. If the user clicks the Facebook “Like-Button” or the Google “+1-Button” while the user is logged into his Facebook account or Google account, it is also possible for Facebook or Google to assign the visit to the website to the user's profile. You can find further information here and here. By visiting the website you expressly agree to such use of your user information.
All contents of our homepage are protected by copyright. We expressly permit the use of all data for private, non-commercial use. In case of reproduction, the copyright and property rights of Rutter Retail GmbH must be expressly indicated. Contents may not be changed in any way and may not be used on other web pages or networked computers without written permission. Any use for public or commercial purposes requires the consent of Rutter Retail GmbH. Violation of these conditions results in an obligation to immediately destroy all contents. We reserve the right to assert further claims for damages.
The Information on our web pages was created with the utmost care. However, Rutter Retail GmbH accepts no liability for its completeness or suitability for certain purposes. Use of the contents made available on the web pages is at the sole risk of the user.